Jirayu J New Member Member

can any one tell me how to start drifting with a automatic car

its a bmw FR

2. ohmmemy

ohmmemy Active Member Moderator

How to Drift an Automatic:

- Feint drift... do a weight transition... and give it some throttle

- Power Over.... turn hard... floor it... or give it alot of gas.. have fun

- E-Brake.... turn the car... wait for the car to actually turn.. and pull up the Ebrake until the back end slides out.. and give it throttle.

There is noting wrong with the E-Brake in an Automatic car. With a manual transmission.. you put in the CLUTCH disengaging the transmission from the ENGINE.

However, with an automatic transmission, the transmission is always disengaged from the engine and is never directly connected. Rather the torque converter allows the movement of the engine to transfer to the transmission.

When you pull up on the eBrake on an automatic transmission... your torque converter simply is still in use like it always is and doesn't put any strain on the engine.. except for the ability to push the driveshaft from the differential due to the pressure of the tires going sideways.

Puts your engine in a little bit more work.. but still works.. and doesn't damage it. It will however damage it over time... but hell... everything damages something over time. The wear is much less than an standard transmission.. due to the engagements from the clutch.. when you slam the throttle down and dump the clutch.

How do I know this? I have been drifting my Holden Commodore now for over a year .

3. ohmmemy

If your vehicle use traction control
    you must turn it off .

4. iggy3443

iggy3443 New Member Member

แปลไทยด้วยคร้าบ อ่านบ่ฮู้เรื่องง่ะค้าบ

5. ohmmemy

and How to start drifting????

-*- ... first thing to practice is donuts in low gear... mainly 1st or 2nd.... see how the car slides... but you have to know what kind of differential you have... open diff's tend to do better on left hand turn slides..... next try power over.... come into the corner ..jerk the wheel and floor it.... theres also feint drift which i wont go into explaining but i wouldnt recommend doing it in a car you just got...and e-brake to turn car

have fun !!!!
    good luck

6. ohmmemy

กำ เหอๆๆ โท้ด งับๆ พอดี คนถามเขาถามภาษา อังกิด หุหุ
    เอาเลย น่ะ งับ

วิธีการดริฟท์ โดยรถที่ใช้เกียร์ออโต้นั้น ทำได้ คับ ไม่ใช้ว่า ทำไม่ได้ เหอๆๆ
    มีดังนี้ คือ
    - Feint drift... คือ วิธีการถ่ายเทน้ำหนักรถ โดยการ หักพวงมาลัย ไปยังทิศตรงข้ามกับทิศที่จะเลี้ยว แล้วหักกลับมา และใช้ เบรก ช่วย เพื่อให้น้ำหนักรถถ่ายเทไปด้านหน้า พร้อมกับแรงเหวี่ยงของรถจะทำให้รถออกอาการสไลด์ แล้วจึงกดคันเร่งช่วยอีกที
    -Power Over....เลี้ยวเข้าโค้ง แล้วกด คันเร่งอย่างแรง เพื่อทำให้ เกิดอการท้ายปัด
    - E-Brake.... หรือ เบรกมือ ให้หักพวงมาลัยอย่างเร็วพร้อมกับดึงเบรกมือ เมื่อท้ายรถเริ่มปัด ให้ปล่อยเบรกมือพร้อมกับกดคันเร่ง ตาม

พูดถึงเรื่องการใช้เบรกมือในรถเกียร์ ออโต้ มันจะไม่เหมือนกับรถเกียร์ธรรมดา ที่ต้องเหยีบคลัทซ์เพื่อตัดกำลังจากเครื่อง แล้วดึงเบรกมือ
    แต่รถเกียร์ออโต้สามารถดึงได้เลย เพราะว่า ระบบเกียร์ออโต้จะมี ทอร์กคอนเวอร์เตอร์จะเป็นตัวส่งกำลังจากเครื่องยนต์ไปยัง ชุดเกียร์ เมื่อดึงเบรกมือ ล้อล็อค เครื่องจะไม่ดับ เพราะว่าตัวทอร์กคอนเวอร์เตอร์นั้นไม่ได้ ส่งกำลังจากเครื่องไปยังชุดเกียร์โดยตรง แต่จะส่งกำลังผ่านแรงดันน้ำมัน แทน เมื่อล้อล็อค เครื่องยนต์ก็สามารถเดินต่อไปได้โดยไม่ ดับ หุหุ งง.... ม่ะ

พอดี ผมเคยอ่านเจอ วิธีดริฟท์ด้วยเกียร์ออโต้ ก็เลย เอารถตัวเองมาลอง เหอๆๆ ก็ พอ ไปได้ คับ แต่ อาการ ไม่ดีเท่าเกียร์ธรรมดา คับ อาการล้อฟรีจะ น้อยกว่า

ที่สำคัญ รถ ที่มีระบบ traction control ถ้าจะดริฟท์ ก็ปิดมันซะ!!! แล้ว ก็ เซ็ตช่วงล่างให้ดี พร้อมกับหา LSD มาใส่ด้วย น่ะคับ หุหุ

7. Jirayu J

Thanks a lot for all the info ,unfortunately i didn't dare to try on the BMW because my brother ask me not to (he will be using it for the next 3 years)
    how about a Mercedes E class W124(1990-1997) which have the e-break down where the feet are.

8. Jirayu J

I have no idea about tracktion control

9. Drink

Drink Active Member Member

โอ้ววววว เหลือเชื่อฝึกด้วยตัวเองคนเดียว เหมือนแบบนี้เลยอะ มั่วเอานะนี่

10. สุดยอดดด

11. podapo

podapo New Member Member

12. NicKen

NicKen Member Member

[FLASH]:) แล้วขับหน้าล่ะครับ:D [/FLASH]

13. Jirayu J

i have tried the feint drift ,it doesn't work on pickup truck. infact it would just flip !

14. ohmmemy

You have to use E-Brake in feint drift too. Because The C.G. point of truck is at the front of vehicle .When you try feint drift it will be understeer . E- Brake can help you.

Power over drift is posible in the truck .

Have fun !!!

15. ZoomSky

ZoomSky New Member Member

เยี่ยมมากเลยครับคุณ ohmmemy
    แต่ไม่กล้าลองอ่ะ
    กลัวรถพัง ไม่มีตังค์ซ่อม :eek: :eek: :eek:

16. ohmmemy

You can try on the wet road , it 's easy to start drifting
    You can do it . สู้ๆ ครับ

17. F_Vigo

F_Vigo New Member Member